Oakland Local Host Regional Attendance Control Training Seminar
Challenging the New USPS Attendance Control Program Training Seminar
The Oakland Local APWU #78 is hosting the Western Region full day of training on the new USPS Attendance Control Employee Availability Program and resulting discipline, Attendance Control Supervisors and Management Cadence.
The Region’s Presentation Includes:
- Mock investigative interview strategy
- Attendance discipline development
- Electronic attendance report reviews
- Attendance arbitration analysis
- Last Chance Agreement pitfalls, and much more
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018
9:00 AM — 5:00 PM
OAKLAND LOCAL APWU OFFICE
7901 OAKPORT STREET, SUITE 2300
APWU Representatives that plan to attend must RSVP by calling (510) 635-8497 no later than October 5, 2018.
Omar Gonzalez, Instructor, Western Regional Coordinator